With less than the price of coffee, you can revitalize your body with Isotonix Activated B-Complex
Vitamin B benefits go way beyond energy. For example, Thiamin (vitamin B1) contributes to the maintenance of heart function, while vitamin B6 can help maintain your immune system. Isotonix Activated B-Complex delivers metabolically active forms vitamins B2, B6, and B12 along with several additional B vitamins and select minerals. This is important because traditional forms of vitamins B2, B6, and B12 found in most other B complex products must undergo chemical changes in order to be utilised by the body. Several factors including age and nutritional status may decrease the body’s ability to activate these vitamins. By providing the metabolically active forms of these vitamins in isotonic form, you can be certain that your body is getting the vital nutrients it needs quickly and effectively. A vitamin B-complex is a mixture of the eight essential B vitamins that play a critical role in metabolism at the cellular level. B vitamins are important for hundreds of biochemical reactions in the body. B vitamin deficiency can lead to fatigue and lethargy, which is why B-complex supplements are excellent energy boosters. Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state. Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do to in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Contributes to normal psychological functions
- Contributes to normal mental performance
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of iron in the body
- Contributes to normal blood cell formation.
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters